Laurel Bridge Software announces several new capabilities to their Enterprise Imaging Workflow Suite of applications. These new enhancements address developing trends in enterprise imaging such as AI algorithm development and implementation, cloud-based and hybrid workflows, image sharing and security, and workflow automation, among others.
New capabilities include:
- Continued transition of our Enterprise Imaging Workflow Suite to a web UI
- Support for TLS 1.3 for Windows Server 2022
- Centralized control of Compass and Navigator by Lighthouse
- Support for DICOM storage and retrieval of medical video
- And many more updates across our line of products and solutions
And be sure to visit Laurel Bridge Software at the upcoming RSNA 2022 Annual Meeting in Booth 1542, South Hall, November 27 to December 1, 2022, to discuss these new capabilities and how our Enterprise Imaging Workflow Suite can be leveraged to solve a wide range of enterprise imaging workflow problems.
The post Laurel Bridge Demonstrates New Imaging Workflow Capabilities for RSNA 2022 appeared first on Laurel Bridge Software.