- 140cm cut to measure roll
- 2.0mm diameter, elevated, non-metallic line
- For marking field borders, tangents, and scars
The only skin marker for CT simulation that is elevated from the skin line and helps to exclude the marker from the automatic body contour
- Minimizes dose perturbation and helps ensure dose accuracy
- Saves time by reducing the need for manual contouring and density override
- Flexible and easier to form into desired shapes
- Stays in place on the skin and does not lift
- Lower density, non-metallic line, minimizes artifact
Existing skin markers affect dose calculations and must be manually contoured out, increasing the dose planning time per patient.
Manual contouring can be imperfect leading to dose inaccuracies or rework of treatment plans.
RT-SPOT is an elevated skin marker designed to minimize dose perturbation and reduce the need for manual contouring.
RT-SPOT skin marker for CT simulation is a flexible line that contours more easily into desired shapes and stays in place without lifting. Ideal for marking field borders, tangents, scars, sarcomas and larger treatment areas.